Do you have the habit of staying awake overnight without sleep? Tired or falling asleep despite being sleepy late? Or if you wake up at midnight and can’t sleep? If the answer is yes, then you are suffering from insomnia. Now learn how to do sleep insomnia treatment.
What is sleep insomnia?
In the medical field, “the problem is called insomnia if there is no sleep at night, or if you have to sleep at night and do not sleep.” Symptoms of insomnia, such as not having to sleep three days or more a week, falling asleep repeatedly, falling asleep and feeling tired after a long day, irritable mood all day. Neuro-hormonal imbalances in the brain are one of the causes of insomnia. Insomnia can lead to decreased performance, intelligence and attention. There may also be physical harm. For example, overweight, reduced immunity, diabetes, high blood pressure and increased risk of heart disease. So be careful about sleep insomnia treatment.
Insomnia is usually caused by stress or anxiety. This problem is exacerbated when distances from distressed or close people occur or if you drink caffeine and nicotine products for a long time. Environmental noise, lack of proper labor or daytime sleepiness can also cause insomnia. There are many people suffering from insomnia at present. The impact of this problem is especially seen in young people.
What can be done to eliminate insomnia
Most people do not know what to do if the problem of insomnia can be solved. As a result, we have to live year after year with insomnia problems.
Sleep is one of the most important things for mental and physical well-being. But many people do not sleep because they take sleeping medicines. That’s not fair at all. Different types of symptoms can occur if there is no sleep. Doctors say that” sleep is not a disease, but if it is not sleeping, it can attack various diseases.”
But when you do not sleep for days or weeks, then what do you do?
Don’t despair. There are some easy ways you can take to overcome the problem of insomnia.
- Creating sleep routine
- Relaxation procedure
- Avoid work when laying in bed
- Find out the reason for not sleeping
- Stay away from the electronic device
- Cultivate good habits
- Creating a sleeping environment
If you need a weighted blanket to check out Best-weighted blanket for the best sleep. Don’t worry about sleep insomnia treatment.
1. Creating sleep routine for sleep insomnia treatment
Many studies have shown that mental and physical health breaks down if sleep is not taken. Sleep makes the body 50% healthy from any illness.
It is the first step sleep insomnia treatment, Sleepiness is associated with good health at night. Sleep depends on the needs of every human body.
There are some people who think enough for 3 hours of sleep a day and night. Again, some people do not sleep for 3-4 hours, causing illness in the body. However, 3 hours is enough if you get good sleep.
So go to bed at a certain time every day and try to wake up. Create a routine. Start trying to sleep at that particular time every night. Get up at the same time every day, whether on holidays or any other day.
The day when the body needs more rest, sleep will be gone before that. And the day when the rest is less needed, the sleep will come relatively late. If you sleep according to this routine daily, the body will gradually adapt to this rule.
2. Make body to Relax when going to bed
Relaxing the body before going to sleep is a very effective method. Even better, if it complies with your daily routine.
Many times when we go to sleep, various thoughts or anxieties surround our brain. As a result, when you go to sleep, this method will keep you from worrying and worrying.
You can exercise deep breathing before sleeping. In it, both the body and the mind are relaxed and ready for sleep. For this, lie straight up in the bed for 5-10 minutes and slowly inhale deeply.
Hold for 4-5 second breaths. Now, breathe in your mind, multiply it by 1-10. Then relax the body as much as possible. Thus, do the whole process 3-5 times.
This will make your mind free of worry. And if the mind is free of worry, sleep and ease will go away.
3. Avoid work when laying in bed to sleep insomnia treatment
Many people work in bed, doing many different things. Someone talking on the phone, play games, watch someone or a movie, and lie down and read books. Many again sit down with office work. If you have insomnia problems and you do these things too. But stop doing that today.
4. Find out the reason for not sleeping
To overcome insomnia problems, you need to know the reasons for your lack of sleep. So find out the reasons for your lack of sleep.
Most people suffer from insomnia because of emotional problems such as anxiety, or depression. So try to find out if there is a specific reason for you not sleeping. Once you know the reason, you can easily solve it.
For example, are you worrying too much? Or do you feel frustrated with yourself? Are you taking any drugs that can disrupt your sleep? Or is your sleeping environment not comfortable enough? Are you going through a difficult time in your life?
Find out exactly why you are having trouble sleeping, or not sleeping. Think about how to overcome the problem and solve the problem accordingly.
5. Stay away from the electronic device
Many people spend time with mobile or computer when not sleeping. But the problem of not getting enough sleep is exacerbated.
Melatonin hormone regulates sleep apnea. Whose emission is interrupted by the presence of light.
Electronic screens emit a blue ray that exacerbates insomnia problems. As a result, it is bound to produce melatonin from the body. And the body cannot be relaxed.
So keep yourself away from electronics at least 4 hours before bedtime. Even if you put an alarm on a mobile phone, don’t leave the mobile at the head.
Do nothing other than spend time with your TV or your mobile or sit at your computer. For example, you can read books or listen to soft music.
6. Cultivate good habits for treatment of sleep insomnia
Take care of your daily habits. Some of your habits can exacerbate this insomnia problem.
For example, you may be consuming sleeping pills or cigarettes before going to bed, which is another reason why you are not sleeping. Or you may be consuming too much tea or coffee during the day, causing you to fall asleep late.
Other habits like daytime sleepiness, eating sweet foods, eating heavy foods before bed, or not exercising properly in the daytime can have a negative effect on your sleep.
Sometimes changing habits can help relieve insomnia. However, it may take some time for the body to adapt to these changes.
But once you get used to it, you can easily overcome your insomnia problem.
7. Creating a sleeping environment
What is most needed for good sleep is to have a good sleep environment. So make sure your house is quiet, dark and comfortable.
Sleep disturbances occur when there are different types of noise, or light in the room when the room is too hot or cold.
So be careful not to make any noise in the house. Leave the fan or open the window when the room is warm. You can use the eye mask to prevent light from falling into the eye.
Hopefully following these procedures will help ease your insomnia problem. So try to change your habits today. In case if these procedures do not work you may try homemade medicine. Here you know another sleep insomnia treatment, let’s start.
10 Homemade medicines to relieve insomnia
- Cumin to relieve insomnia: Cumin is a spice known for its medicinal quality. It is very effective in increasing digestive power. Mix 1 teaspoon of cumin powder with one piece of banana and eat it before going to bed. You can eat cumin tea to relieve fatigue and tiredness. To make the tea, first fry the cumin lightly. Then fry cumin with a cup of water and cover for 5 minutes. Finally, give the boy a drink before he sleeps. SEE AMAZON
- Nutmeg: The nutmeg has all the tricks to calm the nerves and calm the mind. As a result, insomnia is eliminated and deep sleep occurs. Mix 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder with 1 cup hot water and drink before going to bed. It can also be mixed with any fruit juice. SEE AMAZON
- Saffron: Saffron is very effective in relieving insomnia. Soak 2 cups of saffron with a glass of hot milk and drink before going to bed.
- Chamomile: Chamomile has many types of medicinal properties. Chamomile tea is well-known as a natural medicine to relieve insomnia. The apigenin contained in it soothes the nerves and helps it to fall asleep quickly. Drinking a cup of chamomile tea before going to bed will make you feel sleepy. You can also mix cinnamon and honey with it. FIND ON AMAZON
- Bananas: Bananas contain amino acids that help to relieve insomnia. It also causes frequent sleep deprivation. It contains high levels of iron, calcium, potassium, and minerals, which calm the mind. After eating a banana, you get good sleep.
- Hot milk: Hot milk is a great medicine to calm the body and mind. It contains tryptophan which helps to sleep better and relieves insomnia. Drink a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon powder with ONE cups of warm milk before going to bed at night.
- Fenugreek juice: Fenugreek relieves anxiety, confusion, and insomnia. Eat 1 teaspoon of fenugreek juice with 1 teaspoon of honey daily.
- Cherry fruit juice: Drinking 1 cups cherry fruit juice eliminates insomnia problems and leads to better sleep. There are plenty of tryptophans in cherry fruit. It is a very important amino acid that makes melatonin more efficient in sleep. Drinking cherry fruit juice once a day to relieve insomnia problems. FIND ON AMAZON
- Vinegar and honey: Apple cider vinegar contains amino acids to relieve insomnia. It also strengthens tryptophan by removing fatty acids. Honey, on the other hand, helps the sleep hormone to spread to the body. Honey also strengthens the hormone called serotonin, which helps in timely sleep and waking up. Drink 2 teaspoons organic apple cider vinegar and honey with 1 glass of warm water before going to bed. You can also mix 2 teaspoons of vinegar with 4 cups of honey and take 1 tablespoon and eat it 5 times a day. It is a very good tonic to relieve insomnia. FIND HONEY AMAZON AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Bath in hot water: Try bathing with warm water for 2 hours before going to bed. There will be a lot of good sleep. It is a very good way to eliminate insomnia. It relaxes your body and calms the nerves. To make insomnia more effective, mix a few drops of chamomile, rosemary or lavender oil with hot water.
I hope these method is make very helpful if you abide by this information. This sleep insomnia treatment is more researchable. If you do not find any elements I also provide Amazon link